Location: Amsterdam, remote (full-time)
Are you a design powerhouse with an eye for aesthetic excellence, software savvy and the ability to think on your feet? Then we need YOU! You will be responsible for creating beautiful, user-friendly designs for websites, games, and marketing materials. As a Senior Designer, you should have an eye for modern and artful design, have proven experience in gaming industry, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. Here's what it takes: mastery of Figma; delivering gorgeous website designs that grapple users’ attention while keeping UX top-of-mind; creating enthralling mobile games filled with user friendly interfaces... oh - along with taking initiative and rising to challenges presented by a fast paced startup environment! Don't shy away from success - apply now!
Keywords: games, TCG, web3, TCG, Figma, Webflow, UX/UI
We're searching for a creative dynamo to help us craft stunning gaming experiences—if you excel in UX design using Figma, and have an eye that knows how to make winning landing pages, then please get in touch!
- Design game interfaces both mobile and web, web pages, and marketing materials that adhere to established brand guidance.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Establish design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Work with engineers, marketing and the CEO to ensure the implementation adheres to the product vision
- Evaluate existing applications and provide suggestions for improvement based on user feedback or market research data.
- Maintain a cutting edge understanding of UX/UI trends in order to stay ahead of the competition
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art or similar. Additional Business, Game Design or Engineering degree is an extra plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in gaming industry.
- Excellent knowledge and mastery of Figma, Photoshop and Adobe Product Suite.
- Proficient user of Notion, Jira, and experience with Miro is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate skills in setting up dashboards and pipelines
- Knowledge of software development pipelines is desirable, and knowledge of game development pipelines is a strong plus
- Knowledge of crypto and GameFi is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully delivering UX/UI fro start to finish for casual and hyper casual games. Experience with card games is a big plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Security and transparency first mindset that safeguards company’s interests
- Being active in crypto and gamefi communities is desirable