Location: Amsterdam, remote (full-time)
RBL Labs is a Web3 entertainment studio focused on generating sustainable value through our Web3 products, captivating art, and philanthropy. Our flagship product, TCG LegendsOfCrypto, raised $1.2m in 2021 from Signum Capital, NGC, and Polygon Studios.
We are seeking a highly organized and performance-oriented individual to lead our Operations. You will be responsible for developing innovative solutions that drive improvement in reporting for company and team KPIs, ROIs, and gaming metrics. This includes building effective relationships with investors, collaborating with Human Resources on personnel matters, and supporting CEO fundraising campaigns while providing precise metrics tracking progress towards targets.
If you have experience in Web3 accounting and finance, game economies, are a black belt in Notion or Jira, and are ready to conquer our company's KPIs, ROIs, and DAUs, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate daily operations of the organization while ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Oversee crypto accounting processes such as transaction tracking and bookkeeping
- Oversee company budgets and payments, cashflows and provide regular reports to the CEO;
- Improve current reporting of company and team KPIs, ROIs, and main gaming metrics. These reports are used internally for performance review and strategy, as well as for external deliveries to investors.
- Manage projects using Notion or similar tools to ensure successful completion of goals
- Develop relationships with investors through effective communication methods
- Support development of a robust game economy
- Support CEO fundraising campaigns while providing accurate metrics on progress towards targets
- Oversee personnel functions such as hiring/firing decisions, performance reviews, etc., in collaboration with Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in operations management roles, ideally from a blockchain Web3 gaming background
- Proficient user of Notion, Jira, and experience with Miro and Figma is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate skills in setting up dashboards and pipelines either in Notion or Jira
- Knowledge of software development pipelines is desirable, and knowledge of game development pipelines is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of crypto financial markets, decentralized finance, and GameFi
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects from start to finish, delivering on KPIs and ROIs
- Proficiency with crypto accounting systems (e.g., Quickbooks) is essential; experience dealing with cryptocurrencies would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex concepts across multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Security and transparency first mindset that safeguards company’s interests/
- Being active in crypto communities is desirable
- Good understanding of game economies is required, experience with tokenomics and tools like Machinations.io is a plus;
- Having a strong network with Web3 startups, investors, and incubators is a plus.